Hawaiian Pear Smoothie
Created by tjmatch on October 30, 2015
A smoothie inspired by our favorite fresh-pressed juice from Whole Foods and made using the Vita-Mix Pro Series Blender.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4 filled mason jar cups
- Ripe pears, cut in halves
- Large stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh kale, destemmed
- 1/2 Whole pineapple, cut in chunks
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3 cups Ice
- Blend kale and water.
- Next, add the remaining fruits and blend again.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.